FIDUS is OPEN!
In light of the developments around COVID-19, we are sharing new health guidelines for our staff, clients, and pets.
- DIY Dog Wash and Pet Supplies Open 9am-6pm Daily to public and residents. Restricted to one person at a time in facility.
- Grooming Open by Appointment Only, with the option for curbside pick up and drop off
- Order Online & Make An Appointment When Possible
- ClubFIDUS Services Open 7am-9pm daily for residents of Torrey Gardens, La Jolla Crossroads, 360 Luxury Apartments, and Casa Mira View
We urge residents to order supplies and pet food online at ClubFIDUS.com and receive Free Same-Day Delivery when ordered by 6pm, and make an appointment when possible so we can ensure there is only one person in the facility at a time. You may be asked to wait outside our facility until we can ensure a safe distance between clients and employees.
Option for Curbside Pick up and Drop off
To ensure your safety, we offer a curbside pick up and drop off option for all grooming appointments and pet food/supply delivery. Please let your concierge know at the time of booking that you would like this option and a staff member will happily and safely walk your pet from your car to our FIDUS facility and back again.
Please ensure all animals are either on a secure leash and/or carrier for a safe transport. When you arrive to the retail parking lot, call or text us at (858) 925-6152 to let us know when you have arrived.
We Are Cashless
All of our payment transactions will be done via our ClubFIDUS.com website where you may pay with your credit card or bank account of choice.
Please Wear a Mask
Following the County of San Diego public health guidelines, anyone entering our FIDUS facility is required to wear a face mask when in our store and within 6 feet from another person.
FIDUS Staff in Protective Gear
Our employees are required to wear PPE including a mask during their entire shift when social distancing is not possible, including while on dog walks, while in your home or dropping off supplies, and while grooming.
We are closely adhering to the latest Cal/OSHA guidelines for infection prevention measures which include:
- Actively encouraging sick employees to stay home
- Sending employees with acute respiratory illness symptoms home immediately
- Providing information and training to employees on:
- Cough and sneeze etiquette
- Hand hygiene
- Avoiding close contact with sick persons
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoiding sharing personal items with co-workers (i.e. dishes, cups, utensils, towels)
- Providing tissues, no-touch disposal trash cans and hand sanitizer for use by employees
- Performing routine environmental cleaning of shared workplace equipment and furniture (disinfection beyond routine cleaning is not recommended)
- Advising employees to check CDC’s Traveler’s Health Notices prior to travel
Disinfecting and Cleaning
We actively disinfect all FIDUS equipment such as leashes, harnesses, keys, and lock boxes after each appointment and disinfects the bottom of our shoes and hands.
We space out our appointments to allow time to thoroughly clean after each DIY Dog Wash, Grooming, and Veterinary appointments.
Click HERE to view our Complete Social Distancing and Sanitation Protocol
TEXT or Call (858) 925-6152
DM: @fiduspet on Instagram