Here’s What We’re Doing to Keep You, Your Pets, and our Staff Safe
As of 6/28/2021
In light of the developments around COVID-19, we have updated our health guidelines for our staff, clients, and pets.
- FIDUS Boutique and DIY Dog Spa Open 9am-6pm Daily to public and residents. Walk-in’s welcome.
- Grooming Services Open by appointment only 9am-6pm to public and residents. Curbside Pick up/Drop off option still available.
- ClubFIDUS Services Open 7am-9pm Daily for residents of Torrey Gardens, La Jolla Crossroads, 360 Luxury Apartments, Ocean Air Apartments, LUX UTC, and Casa Mira View.
- Dog Walking Open for On-Demand and Scheduled services
- Pet Sitting Available
- Pet Transportation Available to residents free of charge, to those who live in a community with a physical FIDUS Spa.
- Order Online & Make An Appointment When Possible
We urge residents to order supplies and pet food online at ClubFIDUS.com and receive Free Same-Day Delivery when ordered by 6pm.
We Are Cashless
All of our payment transactions will be done via our ClubFIDUS.com website where you may pay with your credit card of choice.
Masks are not required for fully vaccinated individuals, per San Diego regulation.
Our staff will continue prevention measures which include:
- Actively encouraging sick employees to stay home
- Sending employees with acute respiratory illness symptoms home immediately
- Providing information and training to employees on:
- Cough and sneeze etiquette
- Hand hygiene
- Avoiding close contact with sick persons
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoiding sharing personal items with co-workers (i.e. dishes, cups, utensils, towels)
- Providing tissues, no-touch disposal trash cans and hand sanitizer for use by employees
- Performing routine environmental cleaning of shared workplace equipment and furniture (disinfection beyond routine cleaning is not recommended)
- Advising employees to check CDC’s Traveler’s Health Notices prior to travel
Disinfecting and Cleaning
We actively disinfect all FIDUS equipment such as leashes, harnesses, keys, and lockboxes after each appointment and disinfects the bottom of our shoes and hands.
We also space out our appointments to allow time to thoroughly clean after each DIY Dog Wash, and Grooming appointment.
Please reach out to our concierge with further questions at [email protected]